Prog Synch Listen: Traffic. Emptied the Pages

Do talk back
User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 54081
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Traffic, Friday 15th November @ 9pm (UK)

Postby C » 15 Nov 2019, 21:43

John aka Josh wrote:And you to yours!


She's in the west wing - the furthest point from where I am in my study!!!

Keeping apart keeps us together!





:lol:
Deebank wrote:
Johnny Fartpants wrote:Bring back the tits!

They've got their own forum now.

User avatar
John aka Josh
Posts: 7899
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:26
Location: By the banks of the mighty Bourne

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Traffic, Friday 15th November @ 9pm (UK)

Postby John aka Josh » 15 Nov 2019, 21:43

C wrote:
John aka Josh wrote:40 000 would be an excellent way to finish I think!


indeed - although the version on Welcome to the Canteen will take some beating!




.




True that.
Image

User avatar
John aka Josh
Posts: 7899
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:26
Location: By the banks of the mighty Bourne

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Traffic, Friday 15th November @ 9pm (UK)

Postby John aka Josh » 15 Nov 2019, 21:44

C wrote:
John aka Josh wrote:And you to yours!


She's in the west wing - the furthest point from where I am in my study!!!

Keeping apart keeps us together!





:lol:



You're the Fripp & Toyah of BCB ;)
Image

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 54081
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Traffic, Friday 15th November @ 9pm (UK)

Postby C » 15 Nov 2019, 21:45

The acoustic is a nice touch and then the wonderful Chris Wood.

It's scary to recall that he died in 1983 - it seems like yesterday

From Wiki

The death of two close friends, Free’s Paul Kossoff and former bandmate Rebop Kwaku Baah followed by that of his (by then, estranged) wife laid very heavy on Wood.

In 1983, Wood died of pneumonia at Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham, England.






.
Deebank wrote:
Johnny Fartpants wrote:Bring back the tits!

They've got their own forum now.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 54081
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Traffic, Friday 15th November @ 9pm (UK)

Postby C » 15 Nov 2019, 21:45

John aka Josh wrote:You're the Fripp & Toyah of BCB ;)


and some!





:lol:
Deebank wrote:
Johnny Fartpants wrote:Bring back the tits!

They've got their own forum now.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 54081
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Traffic, Friday 15th November @ 9pm (UK)

Postby C » 15 Nov 2019, 21:46

Thanks JJ - that was lovely

A great album in great company

*chink*





x
Deebank wrote:
Johnny Fartpants wrote:Bring back the tits!

They've got their own forum now.

User avatar
John aka Josh
Posts: 7899
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:26
Location: By the banks of the mighty Bourne

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Traffic, Friday 15th November @ 9pm (UK)

Postby John aka Josh » 15 Nov 2019, 21:48

C wrote:The acoustic is a nice touch and then the wonderful Chris Wood.

It's scary to recall that he died in 1983 - it seems like yesterday

From Wiki

The death of two close friends, Free’s Paul Kossoff and former bandmate Rebop Kwaku Baah followed by that of his (by then, estranged) wife laid very heavy on Wood.

In 1983, Wood died of pneumonia at Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham, England.






.




Einstein's understanding that time is relative becomes clearer to me all the time. '83 does indeed feel like yesterday. The acceleration with which we speed towards each new year is incredible.
Image

User avatar
John aka Josh
Posts: 7899
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:26
Location: By the banks of the mighty Bourne

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Traffic, Friday 15th November @ 9pm (UK)

Postby John aka Josh » 15 Nov 2019, 21:49

Another perfect end to the week.


My thanks for the company and choice, I am in your debt.

To Reap & Kath,

*chink*
Image

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 54081
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Traffic, Friday 15th November @ 9pm (UK)

Postby C » 15 Nov 2019, 21:50

John aka Josh wrote:
Einstein's understanding that time is relative becomes clearer to me all the time. '83 does indeed feel like yesterday. The acceleration with which we speed towards each new year is incredible.


and to death - so enjoy it whilst you can

As somebody once said: Life is hard and then you die!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:






Image








.
Deebank wrote:
Johnny Fartpants wrote:Bring back the tits!

They've got their own forum now.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 54081
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Traffic, Friday 15th November @ 9pm (UK)

Postby C » 15 Nov 2019, 21:51

John aka Josh wrote:Another perfect end to the week.


My thanks for the company and choice, I am in your debt.

To Reap & Kath,

*chink*


Chink brothers/sister

*chink*






x
Deebank wrote:
Johnny Fartpants wrote:Bring back the tits!

They've got their own forum now.

User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 36355
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: bama via new orleans

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Traffic. Emptied the Pages

Postby kath » 16 Nov 2019, 18:52

dammit. (she shakes her head)... i *will* make one of these, i will. i so love barleycorn. *sniff*

*chink* *chink* my compadres

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 54081
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Traffic. Emptied the Pages

Postby C » 16 Nov 2019, 19:25

Kath - get your pretty/fat (delete as appropriate) ass/arse to the next one!






X
Deebank wrote:
Johnny Fartpants wrote:Bring back the tits!

They've got their own forum now.