Quasi-PSL, In Memorium. Johnny Clegg - Le Zoulou Blanc RIP

Do talk back
User avatar
never/ever
Posts: 24903
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 14:21
Location: Journeying through a burning brain

Re: Quasi-PSL, In Memorium. Johnny Clegg Friday 19th July @ 9pm

Postby never/ever » 19 Jul 2019, 21:42

Nice sax! Emphatic 80s production!
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 54081
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Quasi-PSL, In Memorium. Johnny Clegg Friday 19th July @ 9pm

Postby C » 19 Jul 2019, 21:43

Synth burbling away - so 80s

I love it!






.
Deebank wrote:
Johnny Fartpants wrote:Bring back the tits!

They've got their own forum now.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 54081
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Quasi-PSL, In Memorium. Johnny Clegg Friday 19th July @ 9pm

Postby C » 19 Jul 2019, 21:44

never/ever wrote:Emphatic 80s production!


Image






.
Deebank wrote:
Johnny Fartpants wrote:Bring back the tits!

They've got their own forum now.

User avatar
never/ever
Posts: 24903
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 14:21
Location: Journeying through a burning brain

Re: Quasi-PSL, In Memorium. Johnny Clegg Friday 19th July @ 9pm

Postby never/ever » 19 Jul 2019, 21:44

And that looped entry. They had fun in the studio for sure.
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 54081
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Quasi-PSL, In Memorium. Johnny Clegg Friday 19th July @ 9pm

Postby C » 19 Jul 2019, 21:44

Foot tapping stuff



.
Deebank wrote:
Johnny Fartpants wrote:Bring back the tits!

They've got their own forum now.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 54081
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Quasi-PSL, In Memorium. Johnny Clegg Friday 19th July @ 9pm

Postby C » 19 Jul 2019, 21:45

never/ever wrote:And that looped entry. They had fun in the studio for sure.


Definitely!

Don't Walk Away but sadly we do

Excellent!




.
Deebank wrote:
Johnny Fartpants wrote:Bring back the tits!

They've got their own forum now.

User avatar
never/ever
Posts: 24903
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 14:21
Location: Journeying through a burning brain

Re: Quasi-PSL, In Memorium. Johnny Clegg Friday 19th July @ 9pm

Postby never/ever » 19 Jul 2019, 21:46

Yes. It's nOt my favorite track off this but it's joyous!
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 54081
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Quasi-PSL, In Memorium. Johnny Clegg Friday 19th July @ 9pm

Postby C » 19 Jul 2019, 21:47

To and for absent friends

RIP Le Zoulou Blanc

Thanks for the memories and music

Look after Howard and Reap

Thanks for the company Maarts - you can't imagine how much I appreciated it




x
Deebank wrote:
Johnny Fartpants wrote:Bring back the tits!

They've got their own forum now.

User avatar
never/ever
Posts: 24903
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 14:21
Location: Journeying through a burning brain

Re: Quasi-PSL, In Memorium. Johnny Clegg Friday 19th July @ 9pm

Postby never/ever » 19 Jul 2019, 21:49

I'm sorry to not have joined you earlier. It's after 6am in the morning and I have got to work... But it is nice to wake up like this!

Amandla awethu!
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

User avatar
never/ever
Posts: 24903
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 14:21
Location: Journeying through a burning brain

Re: Quasi-PSL, In Memorium. Johnny Clegg - Le Zoulou Blanc RIP

Postby never/ever » 19 Jul 2019, 21:50

And to absent friends.... thanks for the memories JC. You have served and your battle is done.
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 54081
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Quasi-PSL, In Memorium. Johnny Clegg Friday 19th July @ 9pm

Postby C » 19 Jul 2019, 21:54

never/ever wrote:Amandla awethu!


Ngawethu!!





x
Deebank wrote:
Johnny Fartpants wrote:Bring back the tits!

They've got their own forum now.

User avatar
never/ever
Posts: 24903
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 14:21
Location: Journeying through a burning brain

Re: Quasi-PSL, In Memorium. Johnny Clegg - Le Zoulou Blanc RIP

Postby never/ever » 19 Jul 2019, 21:55

My dratted mobile just mangled that into awethu.

I blame UB40....
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.