"Everything I Know About Conspiracies I Learned From The Beatles"

Do talk back
Jimbo

"Everything I Know About Conspiracies I Learned From The Beatles"

Postby Jimbo » 01 Mar 2019, 11:29

Cold War Number One: 70 years of daily national stupidity. Cold War Number Two: Still in its youth, but just as stupid. - William Blum

Jimbo

Re: "Everything I Know About Conspiracies I Learned From The Beatles"

Postby Jimbo » 01 Mar 2019, 13:03

Not many bombshells here but some interesting stuff.

First interesting tidbit, not really a CT, was the reminder that Paul's first instrument was the trumpet and that there is video footage of Paul playing "When the Saints Go Marching In" and James observes how similar that song is to "I Saw Her Standing There." (Insert Twilight Zone theme here.)

And later on in the video Vinnie says how Paul was a CTer himself and a fan and actual correspondent with Mark Lane the grand daddy of JFK assassination exposes. Paul volunteered to make the music for the Lane documentary.

Do you think there was any funny business with John's murder? The video barely touches that subject. And where were you when you heard Paul is dead?
Cold War Number One: 70 years of daily national stupidity. Cold War Number Two: Still in its youth, but just as stupid. - William Blum

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 01 Mar 2019, 15:02

Oh, Jimbo, you child. You're just scratching the surface.

http://pinballking.blogspot.com/2010/07 ... -alot.html

The name "Beatles" has an Egyptian occult meaning. In ancient Egypt, dung beetles (scarabs) rolling balls of dung (feces) were considered a symbol of the sun god Ra (the Sun King) rolling the sun across the sky every day. Scarabs also symbolized transformation, renewal, and resurrection.

Dung beetles feed exclusively on dung. Some also live in owl dung. Owls are a symbol of the occult (seeing in the dark). The female beetles also lay eggs inside the dung. This mysterious transformation of beetles out of dung also caused them to be revered by ancient Egyptians. They believed that the beetles gave birth without females, like hermaphrodites. In other words, the beetles wallowed in excrement but were worshipped by the masses anyway.

The beetles that roll dung balls are called "rollers". Beatle Paul McCartney had a song called "Let Me Roll It" (which is also a drug reference). The "Sgt. Pepper" cover had Bob Dylan ("Like a Rolling Stone") and a shirt with the message "The Beatles welcome the Rolling Stones". The earth on the cover looks like dung and has "Beatles" growing out of it.

Necrophorus or Sexton beetles (burying beetles) bury the remains of small birds and mice, covered in oral and anal secretions to prevent the smell of rotting flesh from attracting competition, for their larvae. The fur or feathers are used to feather their crypt. The parents may cull their young through infanticide to match the size of the carcass.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 01 Mar 2019, 15:07

The "Sgt. Pepper" cover had... a shirt with the message "The Beatles welcome the Rolling Stones".

"WMPS Good Guys Welcome The Rolling Stones", actually.

Shame, they had me up to that point.

Tom Waits For No One

Postby Tom Waits For No One » 01 Mar 2019, 18:25

Count Machuki wrote:Oh, Jimbo, you child. You're just scratching the surface.

The beatles that roll dung balls are called "rollers".

The Rollers eh?

Left handed bassist - check
Band member known by nickname rather than real name - check
Fans who created "-mania" - check
Paedophile drummer - er... :?
Give a shit or be a shit.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 01 Mar 2019, 18:40

Holy shit, it's ALL COMING TOGETHER NOW
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 01 Mar 2019, 21:44

The Beatles had songs called "All Together Now" and "Come Together".

I swear, it's like they WANTED us to find out!

zoomboogity
Shakin' All Over

Postby zoomboogity » 01 Mar 2019, 22:29

...and Lennon had a song called I Found Out...

"Quite."

zoomboogity
Shakin' All Over

Postby zoomboogity » 01 Mar 2019, 22:39

Remember when George wrote The Art Of Dying? Then later on, he died? It was like he could see into the future!

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 01 Mar 2019, 23:46

:lol: I have it on very good authority that when Ringo was charting with "the No-No Song" he was actually known to say "maybe".
Last edited by Sneelock on 02 Mar 2019, 17:09, edited 1 time in total.
when you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way.

Powehi

Postby Powehi » 02 Mar 2019, 10:01

zoomboogity wrote:Remember when George wrote The Art Of Dying? Then later on, he died? It was like he could see into the future!

Interestingly, the legendary Leonard Cohen subsequently used the words "The Future" as the title of one of his early 90s albums.

While I lack the intellectual rigour needed to conduct a proper check, I wouldn't be surprised to find that the nine letters that make up the late singer's first and family name occur several times in various Beatles lyrics.

zoomboogity
Shakin' All Over

Postby zoomboogity » 05 Mar 2019, 18:34

Cold Turkey was actually about a specific incident involving Lennon's withdrawal from heroin, a severe case of diarrhea after eating a turkey sandwich. Harrison's attempt to offer solace by writing All Things Must Pass was said to not have had the desired effect, although Lennon's reaction on hearing Behind That Locked Door was, "Now, THAT's funny!"

Tom Waits For No One

Postby Tom Waits For No One » 05 Mar 2019, 19:21

zoomboogity wrote:Cold Turkey was actually about a specific incident involving Lennon's withdrawal from heroin, a severe case of diarrhea after eating a turkey sandwich. Harrison's attempt to offer solace by writing All Things Must Pass was said to not have had the desired effect, although Lennon's reaction on hearing Behind That Locked Door was, "Now, THAT's funny!"

It spurred McCartney to continue his spat with Lennon in a less cryptic way by writing "What's That You're Doing" "Letting Go"
Give a shit or be a shit.

Powehi

Postby Powehi » 05 Mar 2019, 19:44

Tom Waits For No One wrote:
zoomboogity wrote:Cold Turkey was actually about a specific incident involving Lennon's withdrawal from heroin, a severe case of diarrhea after eating a turkey sandwich. Harrison's attempt to offer solace by writing All Things Must Pass was said to not have had the desired effect, although Lennon's reaction on hearing Behind That Locked Door was, "Now, THAT's funny!"

It spurred McCartney to continue his spat with Lennon in a less cryptic way by writing "What's That You're Doing" "Letting Go"

The story I heard is that it wasn't a turkey sandwich, it was in fact turkey wings.

Fab Macca then spent the next seven or eight years rubbing his former bandmate's face in the fact at every opportunity

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 05 Mar 2019, 20:09

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE EYE OF HORUS?

WAKE UP BEATLE SHEEPLE!!!11!!!11!