17 year old girl shreds Beethoven

Do talk back
User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 52571
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

17 year old girl shreds Beethoven

Postby C » 31 Jan 2019, 15:54

kath wrote:ooooooooof

John aka Josh wrote:oodles of oofness

never/ever wrote:Oooooooofffff!

slightbreeze wrote:Oooof, ooooof, oooof!

GoogaMooga wrote: ooof x 10

toomanyhatz wrote:oofness is required

joels344 wrote:lots and lots of oooooooof

Hightea wrote:(oooofa)! = (oooofa)(oooofa-1)(oooofa-2)(oooofa-3)...x3x2x1

Matt Wilson wrote:Oooof!

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 32974
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: 17 year old girl shreds Beethoven

Postby Goat Boy » 31 Jan 2019, 16:11

Absolute bloody nonsense
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.


Copehead wrote:a right wing cretin like Berger....bleating about racism

User avatar
harvey k-tel
Long Player
Posts: 40516
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:20
Location: 1220 on your AM dial

Re: 17 year old girl shreds Beethoven

Postby harvey k-tel » 31 Jan 2019, 17:16

What a racket. I'm not convinced that guitar is actually plugged in.

*edit* okay I FF'ed to the end and the guitar is clearly plugged in. It's still a racket.
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 52571
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: 17 year old girl shreds Beethoven

Postby C » 01 Feb 2019, 10:12

Goat Boy wrote:Absolute bloody nonsense


Why?

You may not particulary enjoy the content but one can't dispute the skill level

Nay, one can't dispute the skill level




.
kath wrote:ooooooooof

John aka Josh wrote:oodles of oofness

never/ever wrote:Oooooooofffff!

slightbreeze wrote:Oooof, ooooof, oooof!

GoogaMooga wrote: ooof x 10

toomanyhatz wrote:oofness is required

joels344 wrote:lots and lots of oooooooof

Hightea wrote:(oooofa)! = (oooofa)(oooofa-1)(oooofa-2)(oooofa-3)...x3x2x1

Matt Wilson wrote:Oooof!

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 32974
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: 17 year old girl shreds Beethoven

Postby Goat Boy » 01 Feb 2019, 13:13

It makes sense that you’d value such a display more than me given your taste, C.

It’s a tasteless parlour trick. I can barely listen to it
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.


Copehead wrote:a right wing cretin like Berger....bleating about racism

User avatar
BLAST
Posts: 222
Joined: 04 Jan 2017, 20:22

Re: 17 year old girl shreds Beethoven

Postby BLAST » 01 Feb 2019, 15:04

oh oh! oh!

oh!


og
h
GoogaMooga wrote:Alright everybody, the latest thrift shop discovery is, in one word, WOW...!

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 52571
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: 17 year old girl shreds Beethoven

Postby C » 01 Feb 2019, 17:57

OoogieBoogie wrote:oh oh! oh!

oh!


og
h


Show your face you gutless bully!

Yes, show your face





.
kath wrote:ooooooooof

John aka Josh wrote:oodles of oofness

never/ever wrote:Oooooooofffff!

slightbreeze wrote:Oooof, ooooof, oooof!

GoogaMooga wrote: ooof x 10

toomanyhatz wrote:oofness is required

joels344 wrote:lots and lots of oooooooof

Hightea wrote:(oooofa)! = (oooofa)(oooofa-1)(oooofa-2)(oooofa-3)...x3x2x1

Matt Wilson wrote:Oooof!

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16188
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: 17 year old girl shreds Beethoven

Postby Jimbo » 02 Feb 2019, 16:58

Fantastic!

It does, however, make me question why I nonetheless still enjoy three chord blues when there is such beauty, skill and history existing in the same plane.
Cold War Number One: 70 years of daily national stupidity. Cold War Number Two: Still in its youth, but just as stupid. - William Blum

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 52571
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: 17 year old girl shreds Beethoven

Postby C » 02 Feb 2019, 17:56

Jimbo wrote:Fantastic!

It does, however, make me question why I nonetheless still enjoy three chord blues when there is such beauty, skill and history existing in the same plane.


ooof lad

oooof!




.
kath wrote:ooooooooof

John aka Josh wrote:oodles of oofness

never/ever wrote:Oooooooofffff!

slightbreeze wrote:Oooof, ooooof, oooof!

GoogaMooga wrote: ooof x 10

toomanyhatz wrote:oofness is required

joels344 wrote:lots and lots of oooooooof

Hightea wrote:(oooofa)! = (oooofa)(oooofa-1)(oooofa-2)(oooofa-3)...x3x2x1

Matt Wilson wrote:Oooof!