Where's my song then?

Do talk back
Positive Passion
Posts: 896
Joined: 05 Jul 2017, 23:05

Where's my song then?

Postby Positive Passion » 10 Oct 2018, 17:15

Well?

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 30342
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: Where's my song then?

Postby Minnie the Minx » 10 Oct 2018, 18:33

Hey. Suck it up buttercup. I just spilled my guts about how I had finally learned to love Paul McCartney and no cunt even said ‘oh, that’s interesting Anna, you have so much to discover’

Arseholes
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
ever/never
hounds people off the board
Posts: 19766
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21

Re: Where's my song then?

Postby ever/never » 10 Oct 2018, 18:35

Positive Passion wrote:Well?


I'll sort it in a mo


Nick?? Dougie?? wrote:Hey. Suck it up buttercup. I just spilled my guts about how I had finally learned to love Paul McCartney and no cunt even said ‘oh, that’s interesting Anna, you have so much to discover’

Arseholes


Where's this?

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 30342
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: Where's my song then?

Postby Minnie the Minx » 10 Oct 2018, 18:42

HEN wrote:
Positive Passion wrote:Well?


I'll sort it in a mo


Nick?? Dougie?? wrote:Hey. Suck it up buttercup. I just spilled my guts about how I had finally learned to love Paul McCartney and no cunt even said ‘oh, that’s interesting Anna, you have so much to discover’

Arseholes


Where's this?


UP ME ARSE
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
ever/never
hounds people off the board
Posts: 19766
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21

Re: Where's my song then?

Postby ever/never » 10 Oct 2018, 18:44

:lol:

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 30342
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: Where's my song then?

Postby Minnie the Minx » 10 Oct 2018, 18:44

now gigging
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 32974
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: Where's my song then?

Postby Goat Boy » 10 Oct 2018, 18:49

Image

Alright! Dooooo!
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.


Copehead wrote:a right wing cretin like Berger....bleating about racism

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 30342
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: Where's my song then?

Postby Minnie the Minx » 10 Oct 2018, 18:49

Goat Boy wrote:Image

Alright! Dooooo!


:lol:
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 32974
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: Where's my song then?

Postby Goat Boy » 10 Oct 2018, 18:51

It's wonderful when that happens. It's easy to become a bit jaded, perhaps, but there is still "new" stuff that can send you down the rabbit hole.
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.


Copehead wrote:a right wing cretin like Berger....bleating about racism

User avatar
Purgatory Brite
Posts: 2571
Joined: 22 Feb 2015, 11:31

Re: Where's my song then?

Postby Purgatory Brite » 10 Oct 2018, 18:55

*deleted* posted on wrong thread :roll:

Positive Passion
Posts: 896
Joined: 05 Jul 2017, 23:05

Re: Where's my song then?

Postby Positive Passion » 22 Oct 2018, 21:14

How long o lord, how long?

User avatar
GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies
Posts: 25562
Joined: 28 Sep 2010, 05:23
Location: Denmark

Re: Where's my song then?

Postby GoogaMooga » 22 Oct 2018, 21:20

"When the desert comes, people will be sad; just as Cannery Row was sad when all the pilchards were caught and canned and eaten." - John Steinbeck