a song for Matt

Do talk back
User avatar
THE SMOOTH SOUL STYLINGS OF SUMPTUOUS SI
hounds people off the board
Posts: 18613
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: bit reliant on prawns

a song for Matt

Postby THE SMOOTH SOUL STYLINGS OF SUMPTUOUS SI » 08 Oct 2018, 19:54

GoogaMooga wrote:I've been GoogaMooga everywhere since I went online in 2005. There are copycats on the web incl a Brooklyn Food Festival, who have even adopted my camel case "M".

User avatar
Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk
Posts: 29552
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:18
Location: Edge of a continent

Re: a song for Matt

Postby Matt Wilson » 08 Oct 2018, 20:09

Was that an NME song of the year?
Coan wrote:'Vertigo' is one of the best things U2 have ever done, one of a handful of occasions where they get it just right. That bit near the end where the song lifts off? You don't get that with The Allman Brothers.

User avatar
THE SMOOTH SOUL STYLINGS OF SUMPTUOUS SI
hounds people off the board
Posts: 18613
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: bit reliant on prawns

Re: a song for Matt

Postby THE SMOOTH SOUL STYLINGS OF SUMPTUOUS SI » 08 Oct 2018, 20:13

:roll:
GoogaMooga wrote:I've been GoogaMooga everywhere since I went online in 2005. There are copycats on the web incl a Brooklyn Food Festival, who have even adopted my camel case "M".

User avatar
Charlie O.
Posts: 39440
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 19:53
Location: In-A-Badda-La-Wadda, bay-beh

Re: a song for Matt

Postby Charlie O. » 08 Oct 2018, 20:53

Image

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 63047
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12

Re: a song for Matt

Postby sloopjohnc » 08 Oct 2018, 21:13

HEN wrote::roll:


Matt's the Henny Youngman of NME jokes.
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

User avatar
fange
Posts: 12740
Joined: 20 Jan 2010, 11:30
Location: 香港

Re: a song for Matt

Postby fange » 09 Oct 2018, 00:55

Charlie O. wrote:

I really enjoyed that. :D

Where's MY song, JC?
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.


By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

User avatar
THE SMOOTH SOUL STYLINGS OF SUMPTUOUS SI
hounds people off the board
Posts: 18613
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: bit reliant on prawns

Re: a song for Matt

Postby THE SMOOTH SOUL STYLINGS OF SUMPTUOUS SI » 09 Oct 2018, 00:59

I thought I'd done one for you?
GoogaMooga wrote:I've been GoogaMooga everywhere since I went online in 2005. There are copycats on the web incl a Brooklyn Food Festival, who have even adopted my camel case "M".

User avatar
fange
Posts: 12740
Joined: 20 Jan 2010, 11:30
Location: 香港

Re: a song for Matt

Postby fange » 09 Oct 2018, 01:04

HEN wrote:I thought I'd done one for you?

Not that i remember, though i am getting old.
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.


By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

User avatar
THE SMOOTH SOUL STYLINGS OF SUMPTUOUS SI
hounds people off the board
Posts: 18613
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: bit reliant on prawns

Re: a song for Matt

Postby THE SMOOTH SOUL STYLINGS OF SUMPTUOUS SI » 09 Oct 2018, 01:05

hang on...
GoogaMooga wrote:I've been GoogaMooga everywhere since I went online in 2005. There are copycats on the web incl a Brooklyn Food Festival, who have even adopted my camel case "M".

User avatar
Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk
Posts: 29552
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:18
Location: Edge of a continent

Re: a song for Matt

Postby Matt Wilson » 09 Oct 2018, 15:51

I tried to play it last night, but it's restricted in the US.

Only Coan...

:D
Coan wrote:'Vertigo' is one of the best things U2 have ever done, one of a handful of occasions where they get it just right. That bit near the end where the song lifts off? You don't get that with The Allman Brothers.

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 63047
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12

Re: a song for Matt

Postby sloopjohnc » 09 Oct 2018, 18:44

Matt Wilson wrote:I tried to play it last night, but it's restricted in the US.

Only Coan...

:D


You dodged a bullet.
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!