iPod quest

Do talk back
Muskrat
World's Foremost Authority
Location: Next to the park; across the street from the college; and the freeway at my back

Re: iPod quest

Postby Muskrat » 03 Aug 2018, 05:33

bobzilla77 wrote: When I opened Google Play on the phone, to my surprise, my entire music library from home PC was accessible as links. Google has, I guess, placed my entire music collection somewhere on the cloud. It's obviously MY collection because it includes tracks I recorded myself, not just links to the google play database.

Microsoft OneDrive does the same thing. I have a subscription to Office, which includes 1 TB of cloud storage, where I keep all my music, photos and documents. Backed up to an external hard drive, of course but I have OneDrive on my computers, IPad and iPhone.
Things that a fella can't forget...

Quaco wrote: Not that I advocate writing "Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict" if that happens to be in the set, but just don't shorten it quite so much!

billy
A pound

Re: iPod quest

Postby billy » 13 Aug 2018, 00:07

I have a Fiio and would recommend it. Slightly clunky software (they may have improved it by now -- mine is a bit old) but fabulous sound
mantochanga wrote:Dave Bartram from Showaddywaddy - on telly every week, but most people didn't even know his name. No burdening us with his issues or personal life, just a straightforward entertainer. Navvy!