Moby Grape book

Do talk back
Muskrat
World's Foremost Authority
Location: Next to the park; across the street from the college; and the freeway at my back

Moby Grape book

Postby Muskrat » 11 Jun 2018, 01:51

Haven't seen this mentioned hereabouts.

About the Author

Cam Cobb writes about such things as memory, narrativity, pedagogy, and art. He also researches and writes about social justice issues in education. His work has been published in a variety of journals and books, including Per la filosofia, Cinema: Philosophy and the Moving Image, and Bowie and Philosophy. He is an associate professor at the University of Windsor in Ontario, Canada, and co-author of Next to the Ice: Culture and Community of Hockey in Canada. He lives in Toronto with his wife and two daughters.
Things that a fella can't forget...

Quaco wrote: Not that I advocate writing "Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict" if that happens to be in the set, but just don't shorten it quite so much!

Charlie O.

Re: Moby Grape book

Postby Charlie O. » 11 Jun 2018, 01:54

Wow, no, didn't know about this.

It's an extraordinary story that's been begging to be told for a long time. I hope he does justice to it.

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 11 Jun 2018, 05:35

Just ordered, thanks.
Thinking about Mexican food.

Tactful Cactus

Postby Tactful Cactus » 11 Jun 2018, 13:33

Looks good, Im getting it. Not familiar with the author but he's clearly no music hack

"Cam Cobb writes about such things as memory, narrativity, pedagogy, and art. He also researches and writes about social justice issues in education. His work has been published in a variety of journals and books, including Per la filosofia, Cinema: Philosophy and the Moving Image, and Bowie and Philosophy. He is an associate professor at the University of Windsor in Ontario, Canada, and co-author of Next to the Ice: Culture and Community of Hockey in Canada. He lives in Toronto with his wife and two daughters."