Songs my husband hasn’t heard

Do talk back
The Red Heifer
Fucking Crackers

Re: Songs my husband hasn’t heard

Postby The Red Heifer » 08 Jun 2018, 00:19

I'm struggling to picture a situation where a person who was alive when it came out somehow avoided it, because it was fucking everywhere.

This is even harder for me to comprehend then every time Rayge says he hasn't heard a remarkably popular song, which is a LOT.
Wadesmith wrote:Why is it that when there's a 'What do you think of this?' post, it's always absolute cobblers?

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 08 Jun 2018, 01:54

:lol:
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 08 Jun 2018, 02:11

The Red Heifer wrote:I'm struggling to picture a situation where a person who was alive when it came out somehow avoided it, because it was fucking everywhere.

That was the point of whatever it was I said that Min misquoted. I think these massive pop hits are a lot more ubiquitous in the UK and Australia than they are here.

I was 24 when this came out, didn't have cable TV (or probably a TV), didn't listen to commercial radio, and spent my nights in dank clubs listening to loud guitar bands. It's true that I worked in a record store, but if we sold a lot of copies, I don't remember, and we certainly never played it in the store. I'm listening to it now and I've definitely never heard it.
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 08 Jun 2018, 03:31

LeBaron wrote:
The Red Heifer wrote:I'm struggling to picture a situation where a person who was alive when it came out somehow avoided it, because it was fucking everywhere.

That was the point of whatever it was I said that Min misquoted. I think these massive pop hits are a lot more ubiquitous in the UK and Australia than they are here.

I was 24 when this came out, didn't have cable TV (or probably a TV), didn't listen to commercial radio, and spent my nights in dank clubs listening to loud guitar bands. It's true that I worked in a record store, but if we sold a lot of copies, I don't remember, and we certainly never played it in the store. I'm listening to it now and I've definitely never heard it.

I can relate. I didn't hear it more than a few times, and wouldn't recognize it if someone sang me the bit that Minnie was singing.

Brickyard Jack

Postby Brickyard Jack » 08 Jun 2018, 05:33

The Venerable B. Eef wrote:Beats Kylie, at any rate

Crazy talk.

Muskrat
World's Foremost Authority
Location: Next to the park; across the street from the college; and the freeway at my back

Postby Muskrat » 12 Jun 2018, 01:40

Positive Passion wrote:Britney spears has recorded some awesome songs.

Oops I ...did it again is maybe the best, but her "best of" would be a cracking record.

Things that a fella can't forget...

Lord Rother wrote: I’m with Googs.

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 12 Jun 2018, 02:07

Muskrat, I think you just made Minnie hate Britney Spears.

Return to “Yakety Yak”