Say Something Musically Controversial

Do talk back
User avatar
pig bodine
Posts: 697
Joined: 22 Jul 2014, 16:39
Location: Upper Baboonasshole

Re: Say Something Musically Controversial

Postby pig bodine » 17 May 2018, 17:05

Rock music lost a great opportunity by featuring boring endless guitar solos while they should have promoted exciting washboard work. It would still be popular with “the kids” if it had.


User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: Say Something Musically Controversial

Postby Dr Markus » 18 May 2018, 11:48

While every genre of music have their fair share of shite bands, Punk is the leader in having the most.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
trans-chigley express
Posts: 17664
Joined: 11 Nov 2003, 01:50
Location: Asia's WC

Re: Say Something Musically Controversial

Postby trans-chigley express » 18 May 2018, 12:21

Dr Markus wrote:While every genre of music have their fair share of shite bands, Punk is the leader in having the most.

I’d agree with this though I think Prog may run it close and I say that as a Prog fan.

User avatar
gash’s trollish obsession
wannabee enfant terrible
Posts: 16987
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: down the rabbit hole

Re: Say Something Musically Controversial

Postby gash’s trollish obsession » 18 May 2018, 12:29

Nah, Indie all the way.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Diamond Dog wrote:...yet it quite clearly hit the target with you and your nonce, didn't it?


User avatar
gash’s trollish obsession
wannabee enfant terrible
Posts: 16987
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: down the rabbit hole

Re: Say Something Musically Controversial

Postby gash’s trollish obsession » 18 May 2018, 12:30

Although Machuki’s Now Playing runs it pretty close.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Diamond Dog wrote:...yet it quite clearly hit the target with you and your nonce, didn't it?


User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: Say Something Musically Controversial

Postby Dr Markus » 18 May 2018, 12:36

Personally I thought the Scandinavian folk, rave, delta blues genre had the most shite bands, but no, I'm sticking with punk.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model