eight 90s one-hit wonders

Do talk back

,,,,,,,,,,,,

Spaceman
5
6%
Sleeping Satellite
13
16%
Would I Lie To You?
14
17%
No Rain
7
9%
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
5
6%
Steal My Sunshine
11
13%
Jump Around
13
16%
You Get What You Give
14
17%
 
Total votes: 82

Positive Passion
Posts: 776
Joined: 05 Jul 2017, 23:05

Re: eight 90s one-hit wonders

Postby Positive Passion » 13 Mar 2018, 17:44

fange wrote:
The Modernist wrote:
Very Stable Baron wrote:
No they aren’t!
Of the four I know, the only one I don’t hate is the New Radicals. And weren’t they a poor man’s James!? I mean ...


Would I Lie To You is an absolute classic, as good as any Philly.
Anybody with ears should get that, this stuff ain't hard.

Geez, i wouldn't go that far G.


I would!

User avatar
Stille Baron
Diamond Geezer
Posts: 43113
Joined: 18 Jul 2003, 05:38
Location: Impregnable Citadel of Technicality

Re: eight 90s one-hit wonders

Postby Stille Baron » 13 Mar 2018, 17:54

No surprise there!
:lol:
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

User avatar
Minnie Mincepie
funky thigh collector
Posts: 29700
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: eight 90s one-hit wonders

Postby Minnie Mincepie » 13 Mar 2018, 18:03



Fucking HELL
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
The Red Nosed Heifer
Fucking Crackers
Posts: 14930
Joined: 31 Aug 2003, 01:28
Location: South Penriff
Contact:

Re: eight 90s one-hit wonders

Postby The Red Nosed Heifer » 13 Mar 2018, 18:18

THE NIGHT BEAK wrote:Brendan?


I haven't shagged Lisa Loeb as far as I know. Hooking up with the drummer from the Sunnyboys daughter and a girl who dated John Farnham's son is as rock n roll as I've ever gotten.
Wadesmith wrote:Why is it that when there's a 'What do you think of this?' post, it's always absolute cobblers?

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 32791
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: eight 90s one-hit wonders

Postby Goat Boy » 13 Mar 2018, 18:21

The Red Heifer wrote:
THE NIGHT BEAK wrote:Brendan?


I haven't shagged Lisa Loeb as far as I know. Hooking up with the drummer from the Sunnyboys daughter and a girl who dated John Farnham's son is as rock n roll as I've ever gotten.


At the same time?
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.


Copehead wrote:we have lost touch with anything normal

User avatar
Dor-Relip Hotels and Bathings
hounds people off the board
Posts: 19624
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: selling a self-detonating James Last CD to a Copenhagen thrift store

Re: eight 90s one-hit wonders

Postby Dor-Relip Hotels and Bathings » 13 Mar 2018, 18:34

Oh it doesn't matter now. I thought B had shagged half the 90s pop universe :(
Darkness_Fish wrote:This is a big fucking mess of absolute shit from the off.

User avatar
bobzilla77
Posts: 15962
Joined: 23 Jun 2006, 02:56
Location: Dilute! Dilute! OK!

Re: eight 90s one-hit wonders

Postby bobzilla77 » 13 Mar 2018, 21:42

Just the other day I wondered "What is that perky girl from the Steal My Sunshine video up to these days?"
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.

User avatar
The Red Nosed Heifer
Fucking Crackers
Posts: 14930
Joined: 31 Aug 2003, 01:28
Location: South Penriff
Contact:

Re: eight 90s one-hit wonders

Postby The Red Nosed Heifer » 13 Mar 2018, 21:57

THE NIGHT BEAK wrote:Oh it doesn't matter now. I thought B had shagged half the 90s pop universe :(


Don't get me wrong, I'd absolutely would have until my knob caught fire, but considering when she released "Stay" I was 11 it'd have been some achievement on my part!
Wadesmith wrote:Why is it that when there's a 'What do you think of this?' post, it's always absolute cobblers?

User avatar
fange
100% fangetastic
Posts: 13092
Joined: 20 Jan 2010, 11:30
Location: 香港

Re: eight 90s one-hit wonders

Postby fange » 14 Mar 2018, 03:42

bobzilla77 wrote:Just the other day I wondered "What is that perky girl from the Steal My Sunshine video up to these days?"

She and Red Heifer just had their first child!
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.


By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

User avatar
mentalist (slight return)
under mi sensi
Posts: 14488
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 10:54
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: eight 90s one-hit wonders

Postby mentalist (slight return) » 14 Mar 2018, 12:19

I love that Charles & Eddie song and am slightly chuffed that other people here do, as I've always considered it strictly a guilty pleasure.
king of the divan

User avatar
Dor-Relip Hotels and Bathings
hounds people off the board
Posts: 19624
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: selling a self-detonating James Last CD to a Copenhagen thrift store

Re: eight 90s one-hit wonders

Postby Dor-Relip Hotels and Bathings » 14 Mar 2018, 12:22

The Red Heifer wrote:
THE NIGHT BEAK wrote:Oh it doesn't matter now. I thought B had shagged half the 90s pop universe :(


Don't get me wrong, I'd absolutely would have until my knob caught fire, but considering when she released "Stay" I was 11 it'd have been some achievement on my part!


;)
Darkness_Fish wrote:This is a big fucking mess of absolute shit from the off.