The Weight

Do talk back
Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez

The Weight

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 07 Mar 2018, 21:48

No connection with the song from the Band.

"The Weight sind ein neue Rock-Hoffnung aus Österreich - ihr Debütalbum ist voller Rock-, Blues- und Psychedelic-Songs, die ein immenses Hit-Potential haben."

"Eine österreichische Rockband schickt sich an, ausgerechnet in der Musikhauptstadt Wien, ihr erstes, selbstbetiteltes Studioalbum zu veröffentlichen, um den verblassten Glanz und die verflossene Gloria des Genres neu erstrahlen zu lassen. In einer Melange aus Blues, Rock und Psychedelica inszenieren The Weight federleicht die inhaltliche und musikalische Schwere ihrer Kompositionen, die sich stilistisch aus den 60er und 70er Jahren speisen.The Weight haben sich weit von zeitgenössischen Produktionstechniken entfernt, um aus dem unendlichen musikalischen Reservoir der Vergangenheit zu schöpfen. The Weight ist ein groovendes, treibendes und stampfendes Rockfeuerwerk geworden. Heavy Rhythm & Roll!!!"

Supposed to be a new Free.
Anybody heard this? Neige?
Beneluxfunkmeisterlurvegod

Muskrat
World's Foremost Authority
Location: Next to the park; across the street from the college; and the freeway at my back

Re: The Weight

Postby Muskrat » 07 Mar 2018, 23:26

"The Weight are a new hope for rock from Austria - their debut album is full of rock, blues and psychedelic songs that have a huge hit potential."

"An Austrian rock band is preparing to release their first self-titled studio album in Vienna, the capital of music, to rekindle the faded glamor and glory of the genre in a blend of blues, rock and psychedelica the content and musical heaviness of their compositions, stylistically inspired by the '60s and' 70s. The Weight has moved far away from contemporary production techniques to draw from the infinite musical reservoir of the past The Weight is a grooving, driving and stamping rock firework become Heavy Rhythm & Roll !!! "
Things that a fella can't forget...

Lord Rother wrote: I’m with Googs.

Return to “Yakety Yak”