Prog Synch Listen - Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings - Friday 8th Dec @ 9pm

Do talk back
User avatar
John aka Josh
Posts: 5865
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:26
Location: By the banks of the mighty Bourne

Re: Prog Synch Listen - Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings - Friday 8th Dec @ 9pm

Postby John aka Josh » 08 Dec 2017, 21:10

kath wrote:
John aka Josh wrote:A hugely uplifting beginning.




Ah, sounds like a change of pace, clear acoustic sound - & now building with heavenly (spectral) harmonies.


ya ya!! is it not lovely?






Gorgeous.
Image

User avatar
John aka Josh
Posts: 5865
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:26
Location: By the banks of the mighty Bourne

Re: Prog Synch Listen - Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings - Friday 8th Dec @ 9pm

Postby John aka Josh » 08 Dec 2017, 21:11

Koto?
Image

User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 33571
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: bama via new orleans

Re: Prog Synch Listen - Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings - Friday 8th Dec @ 9pm

Postby kath » 08 Dec 2017, 21:11

Nancy wrote:The Virgin and the Gypsy. Sounds like a night in Hungary I never got to have. :)


... slut.

can i have a tambourine for christmas?

... although you *did* just get my wooden frog guiro. i am being selfish.

but i will wear gypsy gear.

User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 33571
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: bama via new orleans

Re: Prog Synch Listen - Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings - Friday 8th Dec @ 9pm

Postby kath » 08 Dec 2017, 21:12

John aka Josh wrote:Koto?


ya

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 48343
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen - Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings - Friday 8th Dec @ 9pm

Postby C » 08 Dec 2017, 21:12

lovely mesmerising stuff








.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
Nancy
Daft Sod
Posts: 7314
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 22:25
Location: Where I am when I'm not here.

Re: Prog Synch Listen - Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings - Friday 8th Dec @ 9pm

Postby Nancy » 08 Dec 2017, 21:13

kath wrote:
Nancy wrote:The Virgin and the Gypsy. Sounds like a night in Hungary I never got to have. :)


... slut.

can i have a tambourine for christmas?

... although you *did* just get my wooden frog guiro. i am being selfish.

but i will wear gypsy gear.


Tambourine on the way. :lol:
Pontificating incorrigibly since birth.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 48343
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen - Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings - Friday 8th Dec @ 9pm

Postby C » 08 Dec 2017, 21:13

John aka Josh wrote:Koto?


yes, a lovely instrument








.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 33571
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: bama via new orleans

Re: Prog Synch Listen - Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings - Friday 8th Dec @ 9pm

Postby kath » 08 Dec 2017, 21:13

C wrote:lovely mesmerising stuff








.


indeed. *sniff*

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 48343
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen - Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings - Friday 8th Dec @ 9pm

Postby C » 08 Dec 2017, 21:14

tick tock








.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 48343
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen - Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings - Friday 8th Dec @ 9pm

Postby C » 08 Dec 2017, 21:15

100% oooofness







.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 33571
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: bama via new orleans

Re: Prog Synch Listen - Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings - Friday 8th Dec @ 9pm

Postby kath » 08 Dec 2017, 21:15

Nancy wrote:
kath wrote:
Nancy wrote:The Virgin and the Gypsy. Sounds like a night in Hungary I never got to have. :)


... slut.

can i have a tambourine for christmas?

... although you *did* just get my wooden frog guiro. i am being selfish.

but i will wear gypsy gear.


Tambourine on the way. :lol:


mwhahahaa. yer a good man.

User avatar
Nancy
Daft Sod
Posts: 7314
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 22:25
Location: Where I am when I'm not here.

Re: Prog Synch Listen - Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings - Friday 8th Dec @ 9pm

Postby Nancy » 08 Dec 2017, 21:15

Sinister keyboard line...
Pontificating incorrigibly since birth.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 48343
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen - Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings - Friday 8th Dec @ 9pm

Postby C » 08 Dec 2017, 21:16

and bass line








.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
John aka Josh
Posts: 5865
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:26
Location: By the banks of the mighty Bourne

Re: Prog Synch Listen - Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings - Friday 8th Dec @ 9pm

Postby John aka Josh » 08 Dec 2017, 21:16

Wow.



Fabulous track.
Image

User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 33571
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: bama via new orleans

Re: Prog Synch Listen - Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings - Friday 8th Dec @ 9pm

Postby kath » 08 Dec 2017, 21:16

C wrote:tick tock








.


such percussivity thrills the cochlea of my very soul

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 48343
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen - Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings - Friday 8th Dec @ 9pm

Postby C » 08 Dec 2017, 21:17

John aka Josh wrote:Wow.



Fabulous track.


indeed
great musicianship









.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
Nancy
Daft Sod
Posts: 7314
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 22:25
Location: Where I am when I'm not here.

Re: Prog Synch Listen - Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings - Friday 8th Dec @ 9pm

Postby Nancy » 08 Dec 2017, 21:17

Wow. Let us percuss!
Pontificating incorrigibly since birth.

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 48343
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen - Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings - Friday 8th Dec @ 9pm

Postby C » 08 Dec 2017, 21:17

the earth is caving in










.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 48343
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen - Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings - Friday 8th Dec @ 9pm

Postby C » 08 Dec 2017, 21:18

a silly track







.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
Nancy
Daft Sod
Posts: 7314
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 22:25
Location: Where I am when I'm not here.

Re: Prog Synch Listen - Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings - Friday 8th Dec @ 9pm

Postby Nancy » 08 Dec 2017, 21:18

OK, this one's... different. :)
Pontificating incorrigibly since birth.