Matt Wilson wrote::lol:
But c'mon, Todd. Lou Reed would never write a lyric that Hallmarkish.
Do talk back
- World's Foremost Authority
- Posts: 20758
- Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 01:05
- Location: Next to the park; across the street from the college; and the freeway at my back
Things that a fella can't forget...
Quaco wrote: Not that I advocate writing "Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict" if that happens to be in the set, but just don't shorten it quite so much!
- Power-mad king of the WCC
- Posts: 27019
- Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
- Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'
"I Found a Reason" is a lot closer. Tellingly, I'm not crazy about that one.
sloopjohnc wrote:Aslan has some good credenitals - got his BA from Santa Clara, a Jesuit school and his Masters from Harvard and PhD from Santa Barbara, a surfing school.
1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017!