Do talk back
12 posts • Page 1 of 1
- kewl klive
- cultural defective
- Posts: 13927
- Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
- Location: pivoting towards woke-ness
Safe European Home
Diamond Dog wrote:RIP Jake. A tough, tough, tough man. A man you really didn't want to get into a street brawl with.
Hodgson wrote:John posted a picture of me which he'd doctored nastily
- COLIN LAND
- hounds people off the board
- Posts: 13605
- Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
- Location: pursued by the enraged queen
'Needles In The Camel's Eye'
Bride Of Sea Of Tunes wrote:The Modernist wrote:
Your essay needs to be in before 5.00 tomorrow Dougie.
:D :D :D
One of the finest replies in BCB's history.
- Alpine Numpty
- Posts: 15928
- Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 11:11
- Location: On 2 oz of plastic with a hole in the middle (of nowhere)
This (used to great effect on one of my legendary Continental Curiosities JU discs):
Thumpety-thump beats plinkety-plonk every time. - Rayge
- Posts: 59641
- Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
- Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Ranking Ted wrote:Ca Plane Pour Moi
Beat me to it.
Another Hagar song that jumps out from the start as he goes from Montrose' Make it Last into next song.
Bride Of Sea Of Tunes wrote:I for one wouldn't want to know what memories and deep and dark forces drive Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, or Radiohead, for certain.