Do talk back
12 posts • Page 1 of 1
- clive gash
- wannabee enfant terrible
- Posts: 17141
- Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
- Location: down the rabbit hole
Safe European Home
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
Diamond Dog wrote:...yet it quite clearly hit the target with you and your nonce, didn't it?
- hounds people off the board
- Posts: 19748
- Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
- Location: selling a self-detonating James Last CD to a Copenhagen thrift store
'Needles In The Camel's Eye'
C wrote:I said nothing for years but enough is enough.
Lord Rother wrote:Big Big Train’s Gregory Spawton sums it up pretty well
- Alpine Numpty
- Posts: 16625
- Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 11:11
- Location: On 2 oz of plastic with a hole in the middle (of nowhere)
This (used to great effect on one of my legendary Continental Curiosities JU discs):
Thumpety-thump beats plinkety-plonk every time. - Rayge