Kenny Lynn

Do talk back
Underwater
Now more than ever

Kenny Lynn

Postby Underwater » 18 Jul 2017, 18:17

Hello, I've finally calmed down after my long post got deleted back in 2015 and I have a question for you all.

The whole video is fascinating if you're at all technical, but the section at 18:00 in particular interests me. The gentleman plays a series of radio bumpers from a discovered tape cartridge that appears to be for "The Kenny Lynne show". The previous cartridge he plays before this contains a series of Radio 1 bumpers from the early 1970s, so I want to believe the two are linked – especially granted the ladies' English accents – but searching the internet turns up nothing on this mysterious Kenny Lynne.

Does anyone here remember anything? There'll probably be a considerable search effort on now that people are watching that video.
Also, a tin teardrop

Jumper K

Re: Kenny Lynn

Postby Jumper K » 18 Jul 2017, 21:16

Kenny Lynne was the nom de plume of Persephone D'Ath. Viscountess Rutland and early backer of Pirate radio. She became the lover of DLT in 1971 and was the inspiration of several of his comic characters. Later she was involved in a society scandal subsequently appearing in the Kenny Everett series as Cupid Stunt. She now resides in a home for the terminally bewildered on the Isle of Wight.

Return to “Yakety Yak”