Prog Synch Listen: Manfred Mann Chapter Three, That was a Study in Inaccuracy

Do talk back
User avatar
Carlsson
Robust
Posts: 49056
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Prog Synch Listen: Manfred Mann Chapter Three, That was a Study in Inaccuracy

Postby Carlsson » 19 May 2017, 22:14

.






Image












.
Last edited by Carlsson on 26 May 2017, 21:54, edited 3 times in total.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
Carlsson
Robust
Posts: 49056
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Manfred Mann Chapter Three, TOMORROW Friday 26th May @ 9pm

Postby Carlsson » 25 May 2017, 07:25

ooooooooooof!






.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
nev gash
cultural defective
Posts: 15457
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: jouissance

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Manfred Mann Chapter Three, TOMORROW Friday 26th May @ 9pm

Postby nev gash » 25 May 2017, 09:04



:o
Hodgson wrote:You just have to face reality that you are not well liked by some people here. Not necessarily people who will shout on the BCB cunt threads,but posters who are well liked by all and who get on with the business of posting to threads when they want

User avatar
Carlsson
Robust
Posts: 49056
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Manfred Mann Chapter Three, TOMORROW Friday 26th May @ 9pm

Postby Carlsson » 25 May 2017, 10:45

clive gash wrote:

:o


Meaning.....?





.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
nev gash
cultural defective
Posts: 15457
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: jouissance

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Manfred Mann Chapter Three, TOMORROW Friday 26th May @ 9pm

Postby nev gash » 25 May 2017, 10:57

OOOOF!
Hodgson wrote:You just have to face reality that you are not well liked by some people here. Not necessarily people who will shout on the BCB cunt threads,but posters who are well liked by all and who get on with the business of posting to threads when they want

User avatar
Carlsson
Robust
Posts: 49056
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Manfred Mann Chapter Three, TOMORROW Friday 26th May @ 9pm

Postby Carlsson » 25 May 2017, 19:42

One of the greatest albums ever made










.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
Carlsson
Robust
Posts: 49056
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Manfred Mann Chapter Three, TODAY Friday 26th May @ 9pm

Postby Carlsson » 26 May 2017, 06:45

.






Image











.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
Carlsson
Robust
Posts: 49056
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Manfred Mann Chapter Three, TODAY Friday 26th May @ 9pm

Postby Carlsson » 26 May 2017, 17:40

Carlsson wrote:.






Image











.


Maarts: 4 '0s'.......?






x
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 34032
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: bama via new orleans

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Manfred Mann Chapter Three, TODAY Friday 26th May @ 9pm

Postby kath » 26 May 2017, 20:40

gearin up.

i'm assuming we're gettin horny then?

(it's a family show!!)

User avatar
Carlsson
Robust
Posts: 49056
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Manfred Mann Chapter Three, TODAY Friday 26th May @ 9pm

Postby Carlsson » 26 May 2017, 20:49

kath wrote:i'm assuming we're gettin horny then?

(it's a family show!!)


Don't tell Mrs C.....








.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
Nancy
Daft Sod
Posts: 7646
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 22:25
Location: Where I am when I'm not here.

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Manfred Mann Chapter Three, TODAY Friday 26th May @ 9pm

Postby Nancy » 26 May 2017, 20:51

I am here. I await the hornucopia to come.....
Pontificating incorrigibly since birth.

User avatar
Nancy
Daft Sod
Posts: 7646
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 22:25
Location: Where I am when I'm not here.

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Manfred Mann Chapter Three, TODAY Friday 26th May @ 9pm

Postby Nancy » 26 May 2017, 20:57

I have a horn of plenty.

(Don't tell Mrs. C!)
Pontificating incorrigibly since birth.

User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 34032
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: bama via new orleans

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Manfred Mann Chapter Three, TODAY Friday 26th May @ 9pm

Postby kath » 26 May 2017, 20:58

sluttery, rampant.

User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 34032
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: bama via new orleans

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Manfred Mann Chapter Three, TODAY Friday 26th May @ 9pm

Postby kath » 26 May 2017, 21:00

greetings!! it's a good time for a friday night. let's get mannly.

User avatar
Carlsson
Robust
Posts: 49056
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Manfred Mann Chapter Three, TODAY Friday 26th May @ 9pm

Postby Carlsson » 26 May 2017, 21:00

I love this album



.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 34032
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: bama via new orleans

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Manfred Mann Chapter Three, TODAY Friday 26th May @ 9pm

Postby kath » 26 May 2017, 21:01

like, wowww, mann. love this wicked slinky kinda vibe

User avatar
Nancy
Daft Sod
Posts: 7646
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 22:25
Location: Where I am when I'm not here.

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Manfred Mann Chapter Three, TODAY Friday 26th May @ 9pm

Postby Nancy » 26 May 2017, 21:01

Hello, everyone!

Never heard this or any other Manfred Mann album in its entirety. Looking forward to it.
Pontificating incorrigibly since birth.

User avatar
Nancy
Daft Sod
Posts: 7646
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 22:25
Location: Where I am when I'm not here.

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Manfred Mann Chapter Three, TODAY Friday 26th May @ 9pm

Postby Nancy » 26 May 2017, 21:01

Dark vibe. Groovy.
Pontificating incorrigibly since birth.

User avatar
kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos
Posts: 34032
Joined: 22 Feb 2006, 15:20
Location: bama via new orleans

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Manfred Mann Chapter Three, TODAY Friday 26th May @ 9pm

Postby kath » 26 May 2017, 21:02

Carlsson wrote:I love this album



.


i've never heard it before. i say that embarrassingly often.

ooooof! hornage!!

User avatar
Carlsson
Robust
Posts: 49056
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Prog Synch Listen: Manfred Mann Chapter Three, TODAY Friday 26th May @ 9pm

Postby Carlsson » 26 May 2017, 21:02

you are in for a treat



.
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x