The thread for music threads you can't be bothered to start

Do talk back
Ragye

Re: The thread for music threads you can't be bothered to start

Postby Ragye » 16 May 2017, 14:06

Darkness_Fish wrote:Was going to post a thread for songs about serial killers, but I guess its in poor taste, and no-one would approve of anything other than Sufjan Stevens' "John Wayne Gacy Jr".

I don't know about that. I have several nominations, and there's a Japanese doom metal band called Church of something or other - Church of Misery, that's it, who've made whole albums of them.
And then there is this: https://www.discogs.com/Various-Death-D ... se/1549748 which has not only songs about, but interviews with, some murderers
A Rayge by any other name would smell as rank

Moleskin
Location: We began to notice that we could be free, And we moved together to the West.

Postby Moleskin » 18 May 2017, 12:47

Elvis's posthumous popularity is plummeting
@hewsim
-the artist formerly known as comrade moleskin-
-the unforgettable waldo jeffers-

Jug Band Music
my own music

clive gash
Thanks Kate - I love it

Postby clive gash » 18 May 2017, 12:48

Pickled pepper?
Diamond Dog wrote:I'd like to say I;d never resort to bombs - but I;m not sure I can ever truly 'walk in those shoes'?

Diamond Dog wrote:I do find the inclusion of women unsavoury, I must confess.

(meme here)

Belle Lettre
Éminence grise

Postby Belle Lettre » 18 May 2017, 13:15

Ragye wrote:
Darkness_Fish wrote:Was going to post a thread for songs about serial killers, but I guess its in poor taste, and no-one would approve of anything other than Sufjan Stevens' "John Wayne Gacy Jr".

I don't know about that. I have several nominations, and there's a Japanese doom metal band called Church of something or other - Church of Misery, that's it, who've made whole albums of them.
And then there is this: https://www.discogs.com/Various-Death-D ... se/1549748 which has not only songs about, but interviews with, some murderers

Porcupine Tree's In Absentia album is supposed to be connected with Fred West though it doesn't name him.
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

Return to “Yakety Yak”