Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Re: STICKY - An all-purpose, hurt-free threadcrapping thread

Postby Goat Boy » 12 Aug 2017, 17:47

Diamond Dog wrote:
^^^^^ great post. Thank you. wrote:
THE FILING FEE wrote:
God, YEAH!

and then going into people's homes and stealing their jewellery - and driving off in their own cars, right in front of their very eyes!! :shock:

It's poor form. There is (I thought) a general assumption and acceptance about people's private lives away from here. We could all go down that road and what mischief we could make, but we choose not to. I remember being appalled the last time you did it and am sad to see you've done it again.
Apart from anything else it's approaching SoT levels of creepiness and I'm sure that's not something you aspire to.

I'm not sure about that at all.

Ably assisted by his partner in crime, slowly but surely they're conducting witch hunts on a daily basis against a chosen few and seem impervious to the damage they're causing. Indeed particularly on Gash's part, they seem to relish it.

How about that Neville?

Let's not get silly here (daily witch hunts? Really?).

John broke an unwritten rule and he probably should stick to what I do which is telling people to fuck off and calling them cunts, however, let's keep some BCB perspective
Copehead wrote:You are making a fool of yourself.

Muskrat wrote:I'm undemonstrative during shows; no matter how much I enjoy them. People who get up and move around ("dance," if they will) strike me as show-offs

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 12 Aug 2017, 17:52

Yeah it is silly when it's someone else having their private life broadcast on here.

To be fair, i've little doubt with John it was a mis-judgement, on reflection .

But Gash - no. He's a Grade A creepy crawly cunt.
David Duke wrote:“Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth about #Charlottesville & condemn the leftist terrorists.”

THE FILING FEE
hounds people off the board

Postby THE FILING FEE » 12 Aug 2017, 17:56

Posting freely-available pictures of BCBers comes nothing close to anything even resembling a 'witch-hunt' - even in the dark with yer shades on.

And 'private life broadcast'? How does that even bear relation to recent shenanigans?
BB wrote:The exodus of posters from here over the years can be put directly at your door. Many people don't agree, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 12 Aug 2017, 18:05

It's quite clear what I am saying is 'silly'. To reiterate it's your 'daily witch hunts' comment. K's private life is not being broadcast but John shouldn't have posted those pics. Like I said, he broke an unwritten rule there.

Muskrat wrote:I'm undemonstrative during shows; no matter how much I enjoy them. People who get up and move around ("dance," if they will) strike me as show-offs

K

Postby K » 12 Aug 2017, 18:34

I just think John needs to take a break. He's always on here. He seems to be dredging up old threads to counter his boredom. He enjoys poking and prodding and ends up creating little 'feuds': with me, Pete, Rother, GoogaMooga, FueryIre, Yellow jacket... Anyone else. He is the common denominator here and I do feel sorry for him, so I need to stop calling him a "solitary tit" or such like. On reflection it's a bit too close to home. I worry that he can find a picture of me so quickly, not that it's of me (although it is disconcerting to see multiple mes), but that he has his link to it.

Edited: for typo - one for Gash to dream about.
Last edited by K on 12 Aug 2017, 18:43, edited 1 time in total.
Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
John Coan, with nothing else to do, wrote:I just Googled his name!

Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Postby Lord Rother » 12 Aug 2017, 18:39

When a good brain goes to shit it's genuinely sad.

THE FILING FEE

Postby THE FILING FEE » 12 Aug 2017, 18:46

That's what all that proggy woggy does to you, Bob! I'd take a break if I were you.

You too, Hodgson.
BB wrote:The exodus of posters from here over the years can be put directly at your door. Many people don't agree, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 12 Aug 2017, 19:01

K wrote: He seems to be dredging up old threads to counter his boredom.

God forbid anyone should revive old musical threads that were interesting out of boredom!

OK, childish mischief is childish mischief, but on the list of people that "need to take a break" let's include some people who DON'T also contribute, or contribute to, the musical diversity. Which is what I originally came here for.
Jimbo wrote:A discredited and shady online publication which gets its information straight from Vladmir Putin himself has accused our hometown good boy Toomanyhatz of belonging to an online band of junkies and McDonald's eaters.
1959 1963 1965 1981 1988 2017?

K

Postby K » 12 Aug 2017, 19:10

toomanyhatz wrote:
K wrote: He seems to be dredging up old threads to counter his boredom.

God forbid anyone should revive old musical threads that were interesting out of boredom!

OK, childish mischief is childish mischief, but on the list of people that "need to take a break" let's include some people who DON'T also contribute, or contribute to, the musical diversity. Which is what I originally came here for.

Oh give me a break. He's not reviving them, he's merely posting 'Feh' is some such because he has literally nothing else to do.

THE FILING FEE

Postby THE FILING FEE » 12 Aug 2017, 19:24

Unlike people who just hang around until someone says something they don't like and then they can start with the boring bald schoolteacher bit, eh Hodgson?

The funny thing is, I remember (as Kalowski, was it?) when you were sort of fun to have around. I really don't know why you bother at all these days. You're insufferable.

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 12 Aug 2017, 19:25

Right, and since he's NEVER CONTRIBUTED ANYTHING OF VALUE to this place himself it's all he's got.

Jimbo wrote:A discredited and shady online publication which gets its information straight from Vladmir Putin himself has accused our hometown good boy Toomanyhatz of belonging to an online band of junkies and McDonald's eaters.

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 12 Aug 2017, 19:26

Really, it's boring. Everyone just go back to doing what you were doing instead of commenting on what everybody else is doing.

K

Postby K » 12 Aug 2017, 19:34

THE FILING FEE wrote:Unlike people who just hang around until someone says something they don't like and then they can start with the boring bald schoolteacher bit, eh Hodgson?

The funny thing is, I remember (as Kalowski, was it?) when you were sort of fun to have around. I really don't know why you bother at all these days. You're insufferable.

Oh fuck off, John, you cock. Lots of people start threads. I start threads, you start threads and so on. I don't start hundreds of threads like you do so I am "insufferable". You don't like the mirror held up to your face, do you. The exodus of posters from here over the years can be put directly at your door. Many people don't agree, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong. This site is your life but because of that and your need for control you've ended up destroying it.

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 12 Aug 2017, 19:54

Oh FFS!

Really, it's boring. Everyone just go back to doing what you were doing instead of commenting on what everybody else is doing.

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 12 Aug 2017, 20:04

K wrote:
THE FILING FEE wrote:Unlike people who just hang around until someone says something they don't like and then they can start with the boring bald schoolteacher bit, eh Hodgson?

Oh fuck off, John, you cock. Lots of people start threads. I start threads, you start threads and so on. I don't start hundreds of threads like you do so I am "insufferable". You don't like the mirror held up to your face, do you. The exodus of posters from here over the years can be put directly at your door. Many people don't agree, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong. This site is your life but because of that and your need for control you've ended up destroying it.

You've lost all perspective here.

THE FILING FEE

Postby THE FILING FEE » 12 Aug 2017, 20:21

It actually made me laugh out loud.

I suppose this is what happens when you work in education for years. Poor sod.

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 12 Aug 2017, 20:23

To be fair there are a LOT of gripers here. It seems to be what we want to do.

^^^^^ great post. Thank you.
funky thigh collector

Postby ^^^^^ great post. Thank you. » 12 Aug 2017, 20:30

THE FILING FEE wrote:Posting freely-available pictures of BCBers comes nothing close to anything even resembling a 'witch-hunt' - even in the dark with yer shades on.

And 'private life broadcast'? How does that even bear relation to recent shenanigans?

Freely available pics that were not shared on BCB by the member concerned that related to job matters and all the potential nonsense that may go with that that YOU sought out?

Listen to yourself.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

^^^^^ great post. Thank you.
funky thigh collector

Postby ^^^^^ great post. Thank you. » 12 Aug 2017, 20:32

toomanyhatz wrote:Oh FFS!

I'll write whatever I want but thanks.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

THE FILING FEE

Postby THE FILING FEE » 12 Aug 2017, 20:38

^^^^^ great post. Thank you. wrote:
THE FILING FEE wrote:Posting freely-available pictures of BCBers comes nothing close to anything even resembling a 'witch-hunt' - even in the dark with yer shades on.

Freely available pics that were not shared on BCB by the member concerned that related to job matters and all the potential nonsense that may go with that that YOU sought out?

Listen to yourself.

:?

I just Googled his name!

Return to “Yakety Yak”