Move over Rover......it's ANSWER WITH A COVER.

Do talk back
User avatar
Charlie O.
Posts: 41165
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 19:53
Location: In-A-Badda-La-Wadda, bay-beh

Re: Move over Rover......it's ANSWER WITH A COVER.

Postby Charlie O. » 17 Oct 2019, 22:44

Tom Waits For No One wrote:Image

Image


User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 57385
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Move over Rover......it's ANSWER WITH A COVER.

Postby C » 18 Oct 2019, 11:44

Image








.
John aka Josh wrote:... not enough cowbell.

User avatar
Tom Waits For No One
Posts: 4126
Joined: 14 Nov 2014, 08:05

Re: Move over Rover......it's ANSWER WITH A COVER.

Postby Tom Waits For No One » 18 Oct 2019, 13:08

Image
Give a shit or be a shit.


User avatar
Tom Waits For No One
Posts: 4126
Joined: 14 Nov 2014, 08:05

Re: Move over Rover......it's ANSWER WITH A COVER.

Postby Tom Waits For No One » 18 Oct 2019, 17:42

Image
Give a shit or be a shit.


User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 57385
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Move over Rover......it's ANSWER WITH A COVER.

Postby C » 20 Oct 2019, 18:44

Image





.
John aka Josh wrote:... not enough cowbell.

User avatar
Charlie O.
Posts: 41165
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 19:53
Location: In-A-Badda-La-Wadda, bay-beh

Re: Move over Rover......it's ANSWER WITH A COVER.

Postby Charlie O. » 21 Oct 2019, 01:57

Image


User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 57385
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Move over Rover......it's ANSWER WITH A COVER.

Postby C » 21 Oct 2019, 17:54

Image





.
John aka Josh wrote:... not enough cowbell.

User avatar
Charlie O.
Posts: 41165
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 19:53
Location: In-A-Badda-La-Wadda, bay-beh

Re: Move over Rover......it's ANSWER WITH A COVER.

Postby Charlie O. » 21 Oct 2019, 18:01

Image
Image


User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 57385
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Move over Rover......it's ANSWER WITH A COVER.

Postby C » 21 Oct 2019, 20:06

Image





.
John aka Josh wrote:... not enough cowbell.

User avatar
Charlie O.
Posts: 41165
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 19:53
Location: In-A-Badda-La-Wadda, bay-beh

Re: Move over Rover......it's ANSWER WITH A COVER.

Postby Charlie O. » 21 Oct 2019, 20:52

Image


User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 57385
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Move over Rover......it's ANSWER WITH A COVER.

Postby C » 22 Oct 2019, 14:53

Image





.
John aka Josh wrote:... not enough cowbell.

User avatar
Tom Waits For No One
Posts: 4126
Joined: 14 Nov 2014, 08:05

Re: Move over Rover......it's ANSWER WITH A COVER.

Postby Tom Waits For No One » 22 Oct 2019, 17:58

Image
Give a shit or be a shit.


User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 57385
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: Move over Rover......it's ANSWER WITH A COVER.

Postby C » 23 Oct 2019, 10:26

Image





.
John aka Josh wrote:... not enough cowbell.