At last - an all-purpose Beatles Conspiracy Theory forum!

Do talk back
Charlie O.

At last - an all-purpose Beatles Conspiracy Theory forum!

Postby Charlie O. » 18 Jun 2013, 18:36

Last edited by Charlie O. on 19 Jun 2013, 00:41, edited 1 time in total.

bobzilla77

Re: An all-purpose Beatles Conspiracy Theory forum!

Postby bobzilla77 » 18 Jun 2013, 18:57

Faul, the cute, sneaky one....
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 18 Jun 2013, 19:22

Dear God, everything I thought I knew is WRONG!
:o
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

The Modernist

Postby The Modernist » 18 Jun 2013, 19:24

The only one I think may be possibly true -although I don't know if it's on that site - is that the cops waited until George had left before busting Keith Richards at Redlands. The cops were certainly tipped off about that, but I tend to think they wouldn't have been that organised or protective of Harrison.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 18 Jun 2013, 19:27

It's the ear lobe comparison thread that convinced me in the end.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.

the masked man
Schadenfreude

Postby the masked man » 18 Jun 2013, 19:28

I think I'm going to have fun here; mostly because everyone seems to be so serious about the 'Paul is dead' conspiracy! Mind you, I'm not so sure about whoever wrote this: "Its shoure that nobody lives for ever but certainly paul was not dead up to his body died but he died as paul when was replaced by billy, but Paul personaly still lived in himselve as another person( neil). Neil died so paul is dead now?"

zoomboogity
Shakin' All Over

Postby zoomboogity » 18 Jun 2013, 19:28

I don't have the willpower to search for it - did anyone there find the "George pointing / reverse image" clue on the back cover of Sgt. Pepper?

"Quite."

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 18 Jun 2013, 19:42

As has already been announced, we have proved that Claudio Baglioni the most famous singer and top record-seller in Italy was replaced from November 15th 1990.

Noooooooooo! :(
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Phenomenal Cat
death on four legs

Postby Phenomenal Cat » 18 Jun 2013, 20:30

zoomboogity wrote:I don't have the willpower to search for it - did anyone there find the "George pointing / reverse image" clue on the back cover of Sgt. Pepper?

Oh, it goes much deeper than that:

benign mr. mustard wrote:My opinion regarding this is that if 60IF is true we don't really know which day Paul died. It simply says he was kidnapped the 11th & found the 18th. I wonder what the heck a body would be doing not far from a road for almost a week without being noticed. Or am I misinterpreting the white album poster and the position of the body near the white VW?
kath wrote:i will make it my mission to nail you.

But somehow when you smile, I can brave bad weather.

the masked man
Schadenfreude

Postby the masked man » 18 Jun 2013, 20:34

I like the thread where a very selective reading of the lyrics of 'Life On Mars' by David Bowie (?) provides further clues to how Paul McCartney died. Erm.....right....!

zoomboogity
Shakin' All Over

Postby zoomboogity » 18 Jun 2013, 21:05

Phenomenal Cat wrote:
zoomboogity wrote:I don't have the willpower to search for it - did anyone there find the "George pointing / reverse image" clue on the back cover of Sgt. Pepper?

Oh, it goes much deeper than that:

benign mr. mustard wrote:My opinion regarding this is that if 60IF is true we don't really know which day Paul died. It simply says he was kidnapped the 11th & found the 18th. I wonder what the heck a body would be doing not far from a road for almost a week without being noticed. Or am I misinterpreting the white album poster and the position of the body near the white VW?

Okay, here's the clue. On the back cover of Sgt. Pepper, the four of them spell out the word "LOVE" with their hands - except for Paul, who's the missing "O"... which, of course, means he's dead or something. George, by making a "L" with his fingers, is pointing to the lyric "Wednesday morning at five o'clock" - the day and time that Paul died. Dun dun dun DUNNNNNNNNN!

If you look carefully, you'll notice that the photo is a reverse image. Switch it around, and George would be pointing to the lyric "And you're on your own, you're in the street" - see? There you have it, Paul is dead.

:lol:

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 18 Jun 2013, 21:17

Snarfyguy wrote:
As has already been announced, we have proved that Claudio Baglioni the most famous singer and top record-seller in Italy was replaced from November 15th 1990.

Noooooooooo! :(

:cry:
RIP
Uno dei grandi...

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 18 Jun 2013, 22:05

Linked in one of the threads there:

[url]atruthdiscovered.blogspot.com[/url]

I wish I could say with certainty that this was the batshitcraziest Beatle-related thing I've ever read, but... there are so many.
Last edited by Charlie O. on 18 Jun 2013, 22:05, edited 1 time in total.

the masked man
Schadenfreude

Postby the masked man » 18 Jun 2013, 22:05

But hold the front page! I can exclusively reveal that Nightwish, the biggest selling rock band in Finnish history, sensationally dumped original singer Tarja Turunen in 2005, only to replace her with Anette Olzon! I have exclusively reviewed the evidence and can reveal their cunning plan unravelled due to the following oversights:

1) Anette is Swedish, not Finnish...
2) She looks nothing like Tarja; and
3) This was revealed in several magazine articles, the official Nightwish website plus Tarja's own website.

So, as Jimbo will no doubt agree, this is a pretty amateurish cover-up. But wait! There are stories that Anette was also dismissed last year in the middle of their American tour, and replaced by Floor Jansen. What's the evidence?

1) Floor is actually Dutch...
2) She's over six foot in height, so she's much taller than either previous singer..
3) And, while singing with her other band, ReVamp, she was once photographed with myself at a gig in Nottingham....er, hang on, scratch that...oh no, what am I saying...my wife's going to kill me now!

Still makes you think!

Quaco
F R double E

Postby Quaco » 18 Jun 2013, 23:14

George Harrison was actually the one who died, by a gunshot during one of The Byrds' parties in Los Angeles in August 1965. They had all taken acid and somehow Harrison got shot. Peter Fonda was so traumatized during the event that he kept repeating "I know what it's like to be dead." The Byrds song "I See You" consisted of Roger McGuinn's thoughts as he held the dying George in his arms: "Under there behind your hair ... I know you, met before, seventh floor."

The Beatles' 1966 album was called Revolver and included the highest-ever percentage of George songs, a tribute from the remaining three Beatles to him, using tracks he had already written. The 1967 track "Blue Jay Way" was a reference to George's death too, and the "policemen on the street" line referred to the fact that the LAPD had taken too long arriving on the scene to save George. In the booklet to Magical Mystery Tour, the cartoon George is seen holding a gun that he does not carry in the film; this too is a reference to the way he died.

The Harrisons' trip to India in Sept.-Oct. 1966 was to give everybody time to find a replacement. (Paul McCartney's comment about "The Inner Light" having a beautiful melody was actually slyly self-serving as he actually wrote that song himself, using the Tao De Ching to give the lyrics a typically thoughtful Harrison-ish flavor, while the new "George" was learning how to write in Harrison's style.) Patti and the real George had been very much in love in the beginning, but she and the replacement "George" did not love one another, and you notice around 1967 or so a real distance between her and "George", ultimately of course resulting in their divorce in the seventies.

Wonderwall Music was written mostly by John Barham and Tony Ashton -- note that George did not actually play on the album, even guitar. It was padded out with Indian instrumentals. "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" was the first proper song written by the new "George", and it shows a real change in style. The new one was arguably better than the old one, though John (the famous conversation about "Something in the way she moves attracts me like a cauliflower") and Paul (on various songs, again notably "Something" where he composed the song's guitar solo) helped a lot in order to hide the truth. Remember both Lennon and McCartney had high praise for "Something" and "Here Comes the Sun", because they had largely written those songs themselves.

Feeling guilty about his great success, the fake "George" wrote the song "The Art of Dying" in 1970 in reference to the real George, even circulating a story that it had been written some four years earlier. He also wrote "See Yourself" about the whole cover-up and how he could no longer continue it: "It's easier to tell a lie than it is to tell the truth ... it's easier to heave a sigh and be like all the rest ... I got tired of fooling 'round with other people's lies." Little wonder that around this time, "George" decided to leave the spotlight. (This song too was attributed to the old George era.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 19 Jun 2013, 00:40

Not bad, Quaco, but I'm surprised you missed all the clues in "Not Guilty"!

Not guilty
For getting in your way
While you're trying to steal the day
Not guilty
And I'm not here for the rest
I'm not trying to steal your vest.

I am not trying to be smart
I only want what I can get
I'm really sorry for your aging head
But like you heard me said
Not guilty.

Not guilty
For being on your street
Getting underneath your feet
Not guilty
No use handing me a writ
While I'm trying to do my bit.

I don't expect to take your heart
I'm really sorry that you're underfed
Not guilty.

Not guilty
For looking like a freak
Making friends with every Sikh
Not guilty
For leading you astray
On the road to Mandalay.

I won't upset the apple cart
I'm really sorry that you've been misled
Not guilty

No wonder it got left off the White Album. Bet John and Paul slapped the new guy around a little after they heard that!

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 19 Jun 2013, 00:41

Charlie O. wrote:Not bad, Quaco, but I'm surprised you missed all the clues in "Not Guilty"!

I'm not trying to steal your vest.

Hmmmm....makes you think, don't it?

Quaco
F R double E

Postby Quaco » 19 Jun 2013, 00:48

:) Yes, the time was not yet ripe for letting the world know. It was bad enough that he was saying that relationships within the group were strained because of this ("love there that's sleeping"), and that they were learning from "every mistake" (i.e., the cover-up). They excised the "plays you are staging" line, of course, for obvious reasons.

Phenomenal Cat
death on four legs

Postby Phenomenal Cat » 19 Jun 2013, 16:15

Remember (Quaco) wrote:George Harrison was actually the one who died, by a gunshot during one of The Byrds' parties in Los Angeles in August 1965. They had all taken acid and somehow Harrison got shot. Peter Fonda was so traumatized during the event that he kept repeating "I know what it's like to be dead." The Byrds song "I See You" consisted of Roger McGuinn's thoughts as he held the dying George in his arms: "Under there behind your hair ... I know you, met before, seventh floor."

Brilliant, Quaco! This perfectly explains the I/He/They dichotomy in "It's Only a Northern Song", which certainly attempts to lay bare the marginalizing burden of assuming a dead man's identity.

If you're listening to this song
You may think the chords are going wrong
But they're not
He just wrote it like that

When you're listening late at night
You may think the band are not quite right
But they are, They just play it like that

It doesn't really matter what chords I play
What words I say or time of day it is
As it's only a Northern song.

It doesn't really matter what clothes I wear
Or how I fare or if my hair is brown
When it's only a Northern song.

If you think the harmony
Is a little dark and out of key
You're correct, there's nobody there.

It doesn't really matter what chords I play
What words I say or time of day it is
And I told you there's no one there
kath wrote:i will make it my mission to nail you.

But somehow when you smile, I can brave bad weather.

Quaco
F R double E

Re: At last - an all-purpose Beatles Conspiracy Theory forum

Postby Quaco » 19 Jun 2013, 16:37

Wow, very good find. I think I'm starting to believe us.

Return to “Yakety Yak”