'What's Up?' and the very worst songs ever

Do talk back
User avatar
trans-chigley express
Posts: 16997
Joined: 11 Nov 2003, 01:50
Location: Asia's WC

Re: 'What's Up?' and the very worst songs ever

Postby trans-chigley express » 08 Jan 2018, 04:18

BCB's Most Tedious Poster wrote::lol:

There you go, trans-chig :)


:lol: fair enough.

Orzabal always comes across as a real nice guy, and I like some of their stuff, including Shout and Everybody Wants to Rule The World. I sang the latter at karaoke once, really badly obviously :D

I just thought you had some specific reason for saying they were cunts like they had been horrible to you or had got off with your girlfriend or something.

User avatar
Harvey K-Tel
Long Player
Posts: 39440
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:20
Location: 1220 on your AM dial

Re: 'What's Up?' and the very worst songs ever

Postby Harvey K-Tel » 12 Jan 2018, 14:39

OCTO-ARM wrote:


I had this one going through my head this morning for some reason, and I thought it would be immensely improved if, after singing "shout, shout, let it all out, these are the things I can do without" he went on to just list a bunch of random things he felt he could do without, like binbags, telegrams, opera stars, jellybeans, etc.
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

User avatar
The Modernist
2018 BCB Cup Champ!
Posts: 11004
Joined: 13 Apr 2014, 20:42

Re: 'What's Up?' and the very worst songs ever

Postby The Modernist » 12 Jan 2018, 15:04

That's just silly. No one can do without bin bags!

User avatar
Harvey K-Tel
Long Player
Posts: 39440
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:20
Location: 1220 on your AM dial

Re: 'What's Up?' and the very worst songs ever

Postby Harvey K-Tel » 12 Jan 2018, 16:03

Take it up with him. It's not my song.
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

User avatar
nev gash
cultural defective
Posts: 15445
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: jouissance

Re: 'What's Up?' and the very worst songs ever

Postby nev gash » 12 Jan 2018, 22:07

Two disasters on TOTP tonite



Hodgson wrote:You just have to face reality that you are not well liked by some people here. Not necessarily people who will shout on the BCB cunt threads,but posters who are well liked by all and who get on with the business of posting to threads when they want

User avatar
Bumblecorn Cats Nightmare
hounds people off the board
Posts: 16307
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: pursued by the enraged queen

Re: 'What's Up?' and the very worst songs ever

Postby Bumblecorn Cats Nightmare » 01 Feb 2018, 22:46

Betty Denim wrote:As for Patti Smith, now there’s an insufferable cunt. The most pretentious, tedious, bag of incomprehensible self-important shit with all the charm and intelligence of Bungle from Rainbow.

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 29312
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: 'What's Up?' and the very worst songs ever

Postby Minnie the Minx » 01 Feb 2018, 22:50

Fucking hell
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
Bumblecorn Cats Nightmare
hounds people off the board
Posts: 16307
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: pursued by the enraged queen

Re: 'What's Up?' and the very worst songs ever

Postby Bumblecorn Cats Nightmare » 01 Feb 2018, 23:25

:lol:
Betty Denim wrote:As for Patti Smith, now there’s an insufferable cunt. The most pretentious, tedious, bag of incomprehensible self-important shit with all the charm and intelligence of Bungle from Rainbow.

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 29312
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: 'What's Up?' and the very worst songs ever

Postby Minnie the Minx » 01 Feb 2018, 23:37

Gah, what a shame. I love her and she's barely trying.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Hugh
Posts: 15530
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:43

Re: 'What's Up?' and the very worst songs ever

Postby Hugh » 01 Feb 2018, 23:41

The longest four and a half minutes you will ever spend:


User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 26657
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: 'What's Up?' and the very worst songs ever

Postby toomanyhatz » 02 Feb 2018, 00:37

"Africa" redux! Just what the world needs! :roll:
sloopjohnc wrote:Aslan has some good credenitals - got his BA from Santa Clara, a Jesuit school and his Masters from Harvard and PhD from Santa Barbara, a surfing school.


1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017!

User avatar
fange
Posts: 11837
Joined: 20 Jan 2010, 11:30
Location: 香港

Re: 'What's Up?' and the very worst songs ever

Postby fange » 02 Feb 2018, 01:14

OCT wrote:

Holy crap that's bad. :(
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.


By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

User avatar
fange
Posts: 11837
Joined: 20 Jan 2010, 11:30
Location: 香港

Re: 'What's Up?' and the very worst songs ever

Postby fange » 02 Feb 2018, 01:16

Hugh wrote:The longest four and a half minutes you will ever spend:

I lasted a minute and a half!
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.


By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

User avatar
nev gash
cultural defective
Posts: 15445
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: jouissance

Re: 'What's Up?' and the very worst songs ever

Postby nev gash » 02 Feb 2018, 13:56

fange wrote:
OCT wrote:

Holy crap that's bad. :(


Just awful, but it’s not even the worst Kylie song.
Hodgson wrote:You just have to face reality that you are not well liked by some people here. Not necessarily people who will shout on the BCB cunt threads,but posters who are well liked by all and who get on with the business of posting to threads when they want

User avatar
Bumblecorn Cats Nightmare
hounds people off the board
Posts: 16307
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: pursued by the enraged queen

Re: 'What's Up?' and the very worst songs ever

Postby Bumblecorn Cats Nightmare » 14 Mar 2018, 22:13

Betty Denim wrote:As for Patti Smith, now there’s an insufferable cunt. The most pretentious, tedious, bag of incomprehensible self-important shit with all the charm and intelligence of Bungle from Rainbow.

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 61473
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12
Location: One quake away from beachfront property
Contact:

Re: 'What's Up?' and the very worst songs ever

Postby sloopjohnc » 14 Mar 2018, 23:34

THE NIGHT BEAK wrote:


It's the Franz Ferdinandization of the world.
OCT wrote:Roger Waters is a cunt and his music is fucking shit.

User avatar
Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013
Posts: 37692
Joined: 11 Jun 2005, 15:28
Location: ~84 bpm

Re: 'What's Up?' and the very worst songs ever

Postby Count Machuki » 14 Mar 2018, 23:40

nev gash wrote:


:x
I like this one.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

User avatar
K
Posts: 7844
Joined: 22 Feb 2012, 21:10
Location: Under the watchful eye of the Clive police

Re: 'What's Up?' and the very worst songs ever

Postby K » 17 Mar 2018, 14:50

Inexcusable
“He’s got the memory of an elephant ... and the trophy cabinet of one too.”

User avatar
Graham Murakami
Posts: 1133
Joined: 20 Nov 2011, 23:35

Re: 'What's Up?' and the very worst songs ever

Postby Graham Murakami » 17 Mar 2018, 21:07

Image
A whole album's worth. Much as I love the first nine Felt albums as if they were my own children, this is rubbish.

User avatar
Bumblecorn Cats Nightmare
hounds people off the board
Posts: 16307
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: pursued by the enraged queen

Re: 'What's Up?' and the very worst songs ever

Postby Bumblecorn Cats Nightmare » 01 Apr 2018, 15:36

Betty Denim wrote:As for Patti Smith, now there’s an insufferable cunt. The most pretentious, tedious, bag of incomprehensible self-important shit with all the charm and intelligence of Bungle from Rainbow.