Wayne Shorter - let's listen to his 60's Blue Note stuff.

Do talk back
User avatar
Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez
Posts: 37185
Joined: 23 Jul 2003, 20:02
Location: The Good, the Bad, both ugly
Contact:

Re: Wayne Shorter - let's listen to his 60's Blue Note stuff.

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 13 Apr 2018, 20:04

Only have Speak no Evil, The Soothsayer, JuJu and The all seeing Eye.
Beneluxfunkmeisterlurvegod


Image

User avatar
fange
Posts: 12232
Joined: 20 Jan 2010, 11:30
Location: 香港

Re: Wayne Shorter - let's listen to his 60's Blue Note stuff.

Postby fange » 14 Apr 2018, 03:16

Walk In My Shadow wrote:Only have Speak no Evil, The Soothsayer, JuJu and The all seeing Eye.


Of the ones you're missing, i think Night Dreamer is the one must get, Yves. A beautiful album, and an essential part of Shorter's incredible 1964 run of music.
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.


By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

User avatar
Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez
Posts: 37185
Joined: 23 Jul 2003, 20:02
Location: The Good, the Bad, both ugly
Contact:

Re: Wayne Shorter - let's listen to his 60's Blue Note stuff.

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 14 Apr 2018, 10:03

fange wrote:
Walk In My Shadow wrote:Only have Speak no Evil, The Soothsayer, JuJu and The all seeing Eye.


Of the ones you're missing, i think Night Dreamer is the one must get, Yves. A beautiful album, and an essential part of Shorter's incredible 1964 run of music.



Trusting Ange, as always. Duly ordered. :idea:
Beneluxfunkmeisterlurvegod


Image

User avatar
fange
Posts: 12232
Joined: 20 Jan 2010, 11:30
Location: 香港

Re: Wayne Shorter - let's listen to his 60's Blue Note stuff.

Postby fange » 14 Apr 2018, 15:05

Good man.
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.


By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!